HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH QUIZ
Pronoun case exercise 1
Choose the correct pronoun case to complete each of the following sentences:
1. Finally, customers have begun to appreciate the work _________ girls have been doing around here.
2. Why didn't you want to help __________?
him and I
him and me
3. I can't believe that they never found out about __________.
her and I
her and me
4. __________ have always dreamed about going to Spain.
He and I
Him and me
5. This is between __________. Stay out of it.
him and me
he and I
6. The uncertainty caused a lot of stress for James and __________.
7. Hey, this is __________ you're talking to.
8. You can't run this company without __________.
I or them
me or them
9. __________ New Yorkers have a thick skin.
10. __________ and her sister didn't go to the party.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: questions (at) englishliteracysite (dot) com
(c) 2016 EnglishLiteracySite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.